We’ve added new bundles from Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust – Thanks to Lawrence Miall – catch them on the CVL bundle page…
Improving outcomes and reducing the incidence of deterioration in the acutely ill infant, child or young.
Find out about the Re-ACT tool here or watch the video…
SPS and Joint Commission Resources (JCR) have joined together to host a series of webinars to share knowledge and expertise developed from SPS. The webinars will share learnings about HACs and the steps needed to implement bundles of care. The sessions are open to all – including Hospital Quality Leaders, QI Staff, Hospital Senior Leaders.
The webinars are:
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)
- CAUTI Pediatric Webinar
- Friday, April 10, 2015 – 2:00PM EST (webinar duration: 1 hour)
- Webinar ID: 110-135-211
- Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6246533729997039105
- Central Line-Associated Blood Stream Infections (CLABSI)
- CLABSI Pediatric Webinar
- Friday, June 5, 2015 – 2:00PM EST (webinar duration: 1 hour)
- Webinar ID: 154-836-763
- Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7619897420368438529
For full details: http://ow.ly/i/93Ehv – See the flyer below…
Log in for details!
You can log in on the forum page – http://www.mist-collaborative.net/?page_id=17
Solutions for Patient Safety (SPS) have just updated their hospital resources webpage: http://www.solutionsforpatientsafety.org/for-hospitals/hospital-resources/
1) (New) SPS Prevention Bundles:
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections
- Central Line-Associated Blood Stream
- Pressure Ulcers
- Surgical Site Infections
2) (Updated) SPS Recommended Bundles:
- Adverse Drug Events
- Obstetrical Adverse Events
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
- Venous Thromboembolism
3) (Same) SPS Operating Definitions (ie Oct. 2013 version):
No central line infections in the last 10 months….
Birmingham Children’s have done it!
Read how you can achieve this:
The next MiST meeting will be at the Institute of Child Health on 9th September starting at 2pm in the Ronald Lewinsky Room.
Special rates have been negotiated for MiST attendees wishing to attend Risky Business:
£95 for the Paediatric Day (10th), £300 for the main days (11th and 12th), or £350 for all three days.
To get the special rates please log in for details.